1. You find yourself using the floor and household furniture in your practice (and throughout the day) more than a yoga mat.
2. You don’t know what to call the type of yoga you are teaching/practicing.
3. You have an insatiable appetite for learning all about the body.
4. You’ve broken up with yoga at least once
5. You’ve started strength training.
6. You geek out on things like the nervous system, range of motion and mobility.
7. You post more pictures of yourself in a squat in nature than you do yoga poses.
8. Small, subtle movements have become way more exciting to you than big, showy ones.
9. You have more questions than answers about yoga and movement.
10. You have a hard time going to a regular yoga class.
YES to all…